With a mix of both journalism and content marketing experience, you will get the best of both worlds in my nonfiction writing: well-researched, interesting, relevant content that is engaging to your audience and increases both your brand recognition and your readers’ trust.
I have created content for brands such as Mindvalley, C/O Supplements, and the Avocados from Mexico marketing board, the latter of which has seen a 23% increase in traffic and an 8% decreased bounce rate since our campaign began. This work has focused on food, lifestyle, relationships, health, fitness, nutrition, and science-based medicine.
These services include:
- blog posts for your own site
- guest posts for other popular sites
- ghostwritten articles for trade publications
- email newsletters and marketing material
- reports, case studies, and white papers
- ebooks for sale on major platforms or your own website
- landing pages, landing pages, and product descriptions
- scripts for audio and video recordings
Nonfiction projects can be billed by the word, by the piece, by the hour, by the project, or based on a monthly retainer, depending on your needs. Get in touch and we can discuss what will work best for you.