While my portfolio can give you a good idea of many subjects I cover – from business and technology to travel and culture – my experience as a freelance lifestyle writer is significantly more extensive than the articles and blog posts published under my byline. Much of my work is completed as a ghostwriter, often under Non-Disclosure agreements with my clients. Below you will find a list of my many offerings, some samples of which can be provided upon request. Rest assured that if a discrete writing relationship is what you’re after, your secrets are safe with me.
With a mix of both journalism and content marketing experience, you will get the best of both worlds in my nonfiction writing: well-researched, interesting, relevant content that is engaging to your audience and increases both your brand recognition and your readers’ trust. These services include:
- blog posts for your own site
- guest posts for other popular sites
- articles for trade publications or print magazines
- email newsletters and longform marketing material
- reports, case studies and white papers
- ebooks for sale on major platforms or offered on your own website
- landing pages, sales pages and product reviews
- scripts for audio and video recordings
Nonfiction projects can be billed by the word, by the piece, by the hour, by the project, or based on a monthly retainer, depending on your needs. Get in touch and we can discuss what will work best for you.
I have published several short stories in paying markets, and ghostwritten two full-length novels, with most of my creative fiction work finding its way to the romance and erotica sections of major ebook retailers. I also have experience with young adult, fantasy, and speculative fiction.
My fiction services are offered under three distinct contract types:
- ghostwritten fiction contracted under a non-disclosure agreement
- byline fiction with exclusive print and digital rights
- custom stories with no publishing rights
Prices vary based on the service, so contact me for more info.
Sex-Positive Consultation Services
Do you want to inspire your audience and gain new clients in a sexuality-related niche without relying on normative stereotypes of gender, sexuality and relationships? Consult with me by phone or Skype to help hone in your message and deliver it with the nuance and precision that your audience deserves.